1.1. This Policy defines the procedure for processing and protection by the BMCHAIN project (hereinafter – BMCHAIN) for information about individuals (hereinafter – the User), which can be obtained by BMCHAIN while the User uses the services/goods, non-exclusive license, including provided through the website, services, programs provided by BMCHAIN and/or Affiliates (hereinafter – the WEBSITE, Services).
1.2. The purpose of this Policy is to ensure proper protection of personal information that the user provides about Himself / herself when using the Website, Services or during the registration process (creating an account), for the purchase of goods/ services, non-exclusive license from unauthorized access and disclosure.
1.3. The relations related to the collection, storage, distribution and protection of information provided by the User are regulated by this Policy, other official documents of BMCHAIN and the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
1.4. By registering on the Website and using the Website and Services, the User expresses his full consent to the terms of this Policy.
1.5. If the User disagrees with the terms of this Policy, the use of the Website and/or any Services available when using the Website shall be immediately terminated.
1.6. In case of disagreement of the User in obtaining information from BMCHAIN and/or Affiliates User can unsubscribe from the mailing list:
- by clicking on the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email
- by sending notification to email@example.com by e-mail or during a telephone call to contact center.
When we receive email notifications at firstname.lastname@example.org or when User calls to the contact center we create a ticket with the information received from the User to the account of the corresponding User in a special software. The request is processed within a maximum of 24 hours. As a result, User information won't be included in the mailing segment for the relevant region.
2. Purposes of collection, processing and storage of information provided by users of the Website
2.1. Processing of personal data of the User is carried out in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation. BMCHAIN processes the personal data of the User in order to:
- identification of the parties under agreements and contracts concluded with BMCHAIN and / or its Affiliates;
- providing the user with goods/ services, non-exclusive license, access to the Website, Services;
- communicate with User, send transactional letters to the User at the time of receiving of the registration application on the Website or receiving payment from the User, once, if the User performs these actions, send notifications, requests to the User;
- send advertising and/or informational messages to the User — no more than 1 message per day;
- verification, research and analysis of such data, allowing to maintain and improve the services and sections of the Site, as well as to develop new services and sections of the Site;
- conduct statistical and other research based on depersonalized data.
3. Terms of processing of personal information provided by the User and its transfer to third parties
3.1. BMCHAIN takes all necessary measures to protect the User's personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction.
3.2. BMCHAIN provides access to the User's personal data only to those employees, contractors and Affiliates who need this information to ensure the functioning of the Website, Services, the sale of goods, obtaining a non-exclusive license by the User.
3.3. BMCHAIN has the right to use the information provided by THE User, including personal data, in order to ensure compliance with the requirements of the current legislation of the Russian Federation (including for the prevention and/or suppression of illegal and/or illegal actions of Users). Disclosure of the information provided by the User can be made only in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation at the request of the court, law enforcement agencies, as well as in other cases stipulated by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
3.4. BMCHAIN does not verify the accuracy of the information provided by the User and assumes that the User, within the framework of good faith, provides reliable and sufficient information, cares about the timeliness of making changes to the previously provided information when such a need arises, including but not limited to changing the phone number
4.1. When using the Website, the user confirms that he:
- has all the necessary rights, allowing him to register (create an account) and use the services of the Website;
- indicates reliable information about himself in the amounts necessary to use the services of the Website, the fields required to fill in for the further provision of services of the Website are marked in a special way, all other information is provided by the user at his sole discretion.
- understands that the information on the Website posted by the user about Himself / herself may become available to third parties not specified in this Policy and may be copied and distributed by them;
- has read and agreed with this Policy and assumes the rights and obligations set forth in it. Familiarization with the terms of this Policy and putting a tick under the link to this Policy is a written consent of the User to the collection, storage, processing and transfer to third parties of personal data provided by the User.
4.2. BMCHAIN does not verify the accuracy of the information received (collected) about Users, except when such verification is necessary in order to fulfill obligations to the User.
5. Within this Policy, 'User's personal information' means:
5.1. Data provided by the User independently when using the Website, Services, including but not limited to: name, surname, gender, mobile phone number and / or email address, marital status, date of birth, hometown, family ties, home address, information about education, about the kind of activity.
5.2. Data that is automatically transmitted to the Services in the course of their use using the software installed on the User's device, including IP-address, information from cookies, information about the user's browser (or other program with which access to the Services is carried out), access time, address of the requested page.
5.3 Other User information, the collection and / or provision of which is defined in the regulations of the separate BMCHAIN Services.
6. Change and deletion of personal data
6.1. The user may at any time change (update, Supplement) the provided personal information or its part, as well as the parameters of its confidentiality, using the function of editing personal data in the section or in the personal section of the relevant Service. The user is obliged to take care of the timeliness of changes in the previously provided information, its updating, otherwise BMCHAIN is not responsible for non-receipt of notifications, goods/services, etc.
6.2. The user may also delete the personal information provided by him / her within the framework of a certain account. In this case, the removal of the account may result in the inability to use some Services.
8. Feedback. Questions and suggestions
8.1. Any suggestions or questions about this Policy should be reported to BMCHAIN support via email email@example.com